Monday, November 15, 2004

To My Blog Family and ALL my Loyal Readers

Alright guys......Calm down.....I think what your doing is taking my OPINION out of context. Secondly to Martyr, I had no plans of bringing Maximus in on this........Thanks. I'm not sure where you got that idea from. I can defend myself when it comes to the art of rhetoric and BS. Also, the idea of a blog is a place to voice one's opinion, not a place to tell someone how it is. All OSJ was doing was voicing his opinion in the hope that I would get mad and frustrated and fire back at him. Don't get me wrong I'm going to address that in a moment, but I'm not mad or frustrated I'm just voicing my opinion. I don't think that I've ever been told how it was by a Right Wing-Nut. They deffinently voiced their opinion a time or two , but none of them have ever told me how it was because they don't all know for sure. To my good buddy OSJ.....My friend you have exemplified what this sight is all about....The freedom to speak one's mind and creating conversation. I respect your beliefs on our growing situtation in Iraq and don't find fault in but one lone element of your argument which is as follows: you say that this man doesn't deserve trial. He may not deserve trial, but my point was this under the Geneva Convention he is afforded a fair hearing in a military court to decide whether or not he needs to go to trial. Now I ask you, which military court in this land is going to send a terrorists case to trial? I'm pretty sure there isn't one....Except maybe the Air Force (right Mic?). Just joking, but my second point is this if we don't follow proper procedure we may be correct and not infringing on anyone's "Rights" because they planned harm, but if we make it a habit are we ready to sacrifice the "Rights" of ourselves and others down the road? I don't think that I am able to do that, but if you are then I suppose that is your perogotive. Now, finally, to ALL my faithful readers I say this: THIS SIGHT IS CREATED TO INSPIRE CONVERSATION ABOUT A BROAD RANGE OF TOPICS NOT NECESSARILY PREVALENT TO ANYTHING IMPORTANT BUT NOT NECESSARILY UNIMPORTANT EITHER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ HERE THEN DON'T COME BACK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY TAKE IT AS MY OPINION AND ONLY THAT. JUST DON'T COME HERE SEEKING THE TRUTH. LOOK FOR A LAUGH AND A GOOD TIME, AND MAYBE SOME OF MY STUPID OPINIONS, ALL THOUGH I THINK THAT THEY COUNT(NOT FOR MUCH).

Comments:
I think you made OSJ cry. You shouldn't yell at your Blog family like that... :)
 
I dont think OSJ is such a "vaj" that he would cry over what I said and besides I complimented him on his participation. Maybe your just trying to express your emotions in a round about way.
 
First off, Bear, What is a right wing nut? Just wanted to know your meaning of what you just called me? Next, being an enemy of the U.S. and trying to kill our brave soldiers is just a hair different than Bill O. trying to get up some intern's skirt. Hence your comment about Bill wanting a fair trial. Finally, have you read the Geneva Convention: Part 1-General Provisions, Article 3 and the first two parts of Article 4. I may be wrong, I might have misread it. But it seems to me that terrorists do not fall under the Geneva Convention. My point all along. Now, back to this right wing nut business. Is it because I oppose abotion? Is it because I oppose gay marriage? Is it because everything that liberlism stands for goes against the morals and standards set forth before me in the Bible, which I believe is the true, infalable, word of God? Well, if that is what being a right wing nut is then sign me up and get me the shirt, because I AM A RIGHT WING NUT!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home