Monday, December 06, 2004

What a Bunch of BCAssssssssss!!!!!!

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a bone to pick to with the BCS. Auburn wins the SEC, goes undefeated during the regular season in the hardest conference in the nation and still doesn't get a shot at playing for the national championship. Now I do understand that USC played some of the perennial powerhouses such as Oregon, Oregon State, Arizona State and Arizona, and Oklahoma finding their best competitive match up in their conference championship being the 6-5 Colorado Buffaloes. Well all that being said I couldn't be happier with the Sugar Bowl. I just don't understand how we get the privaledge of playing a 10-2 Virginia Tech team since there are two other note worthy teams that are undefeated this season. All right let me get down to the heart of the matter.......Screw the BCS, Screw the Bowl system, and give me playoffs or give me death. All of that being said, Auburn is getting shafted.

Comments:
I have got to agree with you on this one, Bear. As much as I like to give you a hard time about Auburn...they deserve a chance at the National Championship. A playoff system would fix the majority of the problems with the BCS and, I think, would make for a more entertaining season for the fans. Plus...at the end of the season there would be a clear winner.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home